Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Time is Flying

 So these last few weeks have been going by SO fast. My friend Susan threw me a wonderful baby shower. It was so nice to have so many friends from different parts of life together in one place. Baby VZ was extremely spoiled there too!

I can feel my body becoming more ready for this baby to come. Everything is more and more uncomfortable and I could go to bed at 7:00 every night. Dave has been so patient making dinner often and helping me put my shoes on. I believe that my body is beginning Braxton Hicks contractions but luckily they come without pain. All I can feel is a rock hard stomach and sometimes the baby is a little more active during this time. At my last appointment they said that I was measuring a week early so that puts the arrival in the middle of March rather than the end.

Please pray for strength, peace, a good attitude, and good rest in these last few weeks. I know he could come at any time now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment