Wednesday, November 6, 2013

River, Riv, Rivey

River is changing like crazy. For one, he has baby tantrums consisting of arching his back and screaming. He chooses to share most of these emotions with his mother. Pre-pregnancy, I was overly confident about my future parenting skills. Between teaching and nanning I thought I had it all figured out- not true. We've tried different things to discipline him but he just laughs at us.

Mover- He loves to move and is frustrated that he can't do it on his own. He can do a 360 scooting his arms but he has no legs power. His favorite place is his walker or standing with support from mom or dad. Recently he was in his walker in the living room. I was in his room calling his name. He found his way back to me in 5 minutes and gave me huge smile when he found me.

Why do parents even buy toys? River's current favorite toys are Tupperware, plastic bottles, the remote, cell phones, and paper. Every other trip to the grocery stores involves him chewing or tearing up my shopping list. He squeals loud until he gets it into his hands. The nice things about having a lower quality tv is that the remote only works if you point to the sensor. Therefore, River can play with the remote without changing channels.

That's a little glimpse into the Vande Zandschulp home with a 7 month old boy!

Christmas Card Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment